CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rascal Flatts Countdown!!!!

Caroline's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update

Hey there! It's me, Caroline. I jsut wanted to check in with all my 4 followers. HAHA! Anyway, it's exam week & you know what that means, late nights & tons of coffee!!( if you drink coffee, if you don't, eat some chocolate. Well that's proven to cause acne... so dont do that!) I guess the only reasonable method would be to study early, but those of us who procrastinate I'm sorry I'm afraid I have no solution. Sorry. I have devoted 2.5 hours for studying my A.P. U.S. History exam, but am now taking a break. I have no school today because of the "wintery mix". Pftt. What wintery mix? I have none at my house, but maybe it's just too secluded from the rest of the world!!! There is nothing to eat in my house & I am starving!!! I don't want to get out in the cold. Supposedly the highway I need to travel on is covered in ice & my new license is not allowing me to embark on the very much needed trip!!! Oh well, I'm gonna go to the recesses of the pantry & cook up the best food course ever!!! And I'm gonna make millions!!! :)

1 comments:

AshLee said...

I know what you mean... there's no food here either. and walking to Meme's for food is... too cold of an option. I'm blocked in and there's no way of going anywhere. Darn this "wintry mix" I don't know if there's any here or not. I haven't looked out the window at all. B/c I care that little. haha.