CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rascal Flatts Countdown!!!!

Caroline's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 7, 2008

~ Best Day Ever ~

* In the background Spongebob is singing The Best Day Ever*
Ok so yesterday was an AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!! I went to Jacksin with my mom. I got to got to Chick-Fil-A & eat, then I went to Best But & got the live in Chicago DVD/CD Panic At The Disco. Might I add I'm watchin it now and it's AMAZING!!!!! Then I went to see Twilight AGAIN, but this time I just stared at Jasper & Carlisle the whole timw. haha. Then we went to the mall and I got a really cool bracelet; after the mall we went to Hallmark where I purchased a Beauty & the Beast ornament and a adorable snowman snowglobe!! It we really the best day ever!!! I love love love this cold weather and Christmas time! We got our real Christmas tree today and put my fake Disney tree out last night! Exams are approaching, ewwwww!!!! I really do not like school, or maybe it's just this year I dont like. It doesn't really matter, I still don't like it!!! Well I got my early Christmas present, a 4 month old Beagle named Ginnie! I love her. And right now I must go and give her a bath. Sorry for not posting in a super long time!!! I'll try to do better, in fact I shall do better!!!
~ Caroline ~
Artist of the wek: Panic at the Disco, with their album, Live in Chicago
( I promise there will be others!)

0 comments: