CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rascal Flatts Countdown!!!!

Caroline's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 24, 2008

! Twilight !

Ok so I know that I have already posted a ~ Twilight ~ post, but this time I have been to see the movie and let me tell you, it was AWESOME!!!!! I loved every minute of it. It was not as good as the book, but what movies are, execpt HarrY Potter. When I first saw the cast I had my doubts, but when I saw the cast in character, those doubts vanished!!! My favorites were Jasper Hale, Carlisle Cullen, and Alice Cullen. Jackson Rathbone plays Jasper, Peter Facinelli plyas Carlisle, and Ashley Greene plays Alice. They other actors and actresses were good too, but these three stood out to me! It has been announced that New Moon is be produced right now and it will be out late next year. I'm sooooooo excited!!!! I have finished the first 3 and I'm almost finished with Breaking Dawn! I am so thankful that my friends talked me into reading the books and that people have recongized Stephenie Meyer's talent. Also, Summit Entertainment did a fantastic job of producing the movie!!!! Well I'm at school and the bell is about to ring! I strongly suggest you go see the movie, Twilight!! Although you must keep an openmind!!! Tell me what you think!!!
~* Caroline *~



Here they are! Emmett Cullen, Rosalie Hale, Esme Cullen, Edward Cullen, Carlisle Cullen. Alice Cullen, and Jasper Hale. (Kellan Lutz, Niki Reed, Elizabeth Reaser, Robert Pattinson, Peter Pacinelli, Ashley Greene, and Jackson Rathbone)

0 comments: