CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rascal Flatts Countdown!!!!

Caroline's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

~ Twilight ~

All right people, it's almost here!!!! Twilight is almost here!!!!! It has 2 more days, not one, i think my counter is for a different country. its not one, sorry, but it is only two. I pre-ordered my tickets today and im soooooo excited!!!!! So what are ya'lls thoughts about the movie? Comment people, i have no idea if u like what im writing. I want ideas if you dont like it, im up for anything!!! Ok so im fixin to go read and go to bed. I don't feel too good and im exhausted!!!! See ya'll later!! Tata.
~* Caroline *~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Caroline, I give you props for keeping up your blog. I have failed at this.

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE THERE!

:D


~Holly~

~* Carolina's Blog *~ said...

thanks holly, im pretty sure ur the only one that will comment!!!